Knights of Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Melei Wed May 07, 2008 6:59 pm

I wanted to start a section where we can introduce ourselves and maybe say a little more than our profile gives room for. I registered on the forum as Melei because that is the name I have used for most of my gaming but it did not occur to me that no one would have a clue who that was. My character name in the guild is Niada my Kahuna and she is currently my favorite character to play.

My home is in Northern California where I have lived all of my life surrounded by redwood trees, vineyards and only a short drive to get to the chilly Pacific Ocean. I have two daughters, my youngest is 16.

My online gaming started in ToonTown at the insistance of my youngest and once I learned how to move around and then started making friends I became hooked. I played that game for a couple of years.

One of my TT buddies started Guild Wars and talked me into trying it out. He got bored with it and moved on but I again became hooked and have all three games and the expansion along with more characters than I wish to admit here to you now. The oldest character is approaching her 3rd birthday and although it is a great game and I plan on going back to it sometime, a break was definitely needed.

My sweetheart found Rappelz and suggested it as something new and different to do. There were three of us diehard guildies that played together all of the time so we decided to switch over and started this game. Of course...I got hooked again Embarassed so here I am with all of you now. Very Happy

Anyway, in case anyone wondered who the heck Melei was...now you know. If anyone else wants to say a little about themselves it would be great to have an idea of who we play with. We had a forum for our GW guild. Starting an introduction, talking in team speak and skirmish bragging rights started all kinds of fun and nonsense.
Melei
Melei

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum